On October 21, 2020, the 3rd
session of the presentations of Russian universities – Global RED – took place. It marked the beginning of the exhibition and presentation season in the new academic year.
Russian universities, taking a breath after the amazing 2020 admissions campaign, are back to work with renewed vigor to win dominant positions in the global education market. The consequences of the pandemic, expressed in the disruption of international logistics and a decrease in trust between countries, gives Russia a chance to significantly improve its position. Education Export Center is always ready to provide the necessary assistance to those universities that share this opinion with us.
The October session of Global RED brought together the following ambitious universities:
- Novosibirsk State University
- North-Eastern Federal University
- Moscow Polytechnic University
- Pskov State University
- Tyumen Industrial University
- Surikov Moscow State Academic Art Institute
- Privolzhsky Research Medical University
- Bashkir State University
- Sevastopol State University
- Tomsk University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics — TUSUR